Longmont High School Registration 2021-2022
Start here for an overview: Registration Information Links
Step 1: Research your class
Use the LHS Course Catalog to read about classes and find the best course based on your post high school plans.
Talk with your current teachers about what they would recommend you take next for electives (core courses have already been recommended by your teachers)
Step 2: Choose what classes to request
Use the grade level course selection sheet to choose specific electives to request
Make sure you have enough (the more the better to ensure you have choices of classes next year)
Step 3: Register!
Register through Infinite Campus
- Log into Infinite Campus
- On the left side tabs, select LHS 2021 Course Registration
- Click on Request Course
- Enter course name or course number (not all listed courses are available to every grade)
- If course is correct, hit Select this course (make sure to select at least 16 courses including alternates)
- Jan 28 *Registration Portal opens*
- On Feb 4: Westview MS Conference night – LHS will have a webex parents can join
- Feb 5th: 8 am – 10 am LHS counselors will join LPMS and WVMS via webex for registration
- On Feb 9: LongsPeak MS Conference night – LHS will have a webex parents can join
- Feb 10: Q and A night for MS parents to join – 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- Feb 1-11 Current LHS student registration: Current Grades 9-11 will meet with counselors in English
- Feb 19 *Registration Portal closes*
Other important information:
Want to take a CDC class? It is not too late! Request a class for CDC and IC Here
New to Longmont High?
Welcome! With all the choices our district offers, we are glad you chose our school. Longmont is home to the Medical BioScience Program and High School of Business, as well as the most AP programs. We are proud of our traditions (established in 1901) and our excellence in the classroom and on the field.
Registration for next school year is an ongoing process and we can help make the transition easier. If your student can complete the appropriate grade level course request sheet as well as the registration worksheet so we can add the correct level core and elective courses for next year.
Programs at LHS:
Interested in some of our programs? While many of our initial application deadlines have passed, we are still able to waitlist many of our programs. Please complete the appropriate application if interested and return to your counselor.
Open Enrollment Info:
ATTENTION: 8th grade students; if you are currently open enrolled into your middle school, you will need to apply for open enrollment for your 9th grade year.
Any students who desire to attend a school outside of their designated attendance area for 2020-2021 may still apply for Open Enrollment for the school of their choice by completing an open enrollment form below and returning it to the school.
The open enrollment window for the 2021-2022 school year starts on December 1, 2020.
- December 1, 2020 to December 15, 2020: Submit applications
December 1 through December 15 is the period in which applications for open enrollment should be submitted to the requested school.
- January 18, 2021: Deadline to receive application status from school
Families will receive notification via the family dashboard with approval or denial status by January 18.
- February 1, 2021: Deadline for school visits and open enrollment confirmation
Applicants who have been approved for open enrollment should visit the requested school by February 1 and confirm their desire to open enroll via the family dashboard.
*After the open enrollment timeline, St. Vrain will continue to accept open enrollment applications on a rolling basis.