Longmont High School is pleased to offer CU courses through the University of Colorado’s Succeed Gold Program. The CU Succeed Gold program provides LHS students the opportunity to take college courses at LHS during school hours, while simultaneously earning college credits through the University of Colorado at Denver. Students who take a qualifying AP course can earn college credit at a fraction of the cost of most university courses. Many of our Honors and AP-level teachers at Longmont High have been certified and granted an adjunct faculty appointment by a CU Denver academic department. Students enrolled in specific courses taught by these faculty members will be able to participate in the CU Succeed dual enrollment program and earn both high school and college credits.
- Enroll in CU courses listed in the University’s catalogue, not high school courses with university credit.
- CU Succeed Gold courses are recorded on an official University of Colorado transcript.
- Convenience: Courses are offered at LHS during regular school hours.
- Lower tuition: Significantly lower than the same courses on the CU campus.
- Earn both high school and college credit: Students can earn college credits while satisfying Longmont’s course requirements.
- Waived admission application fee at CU Denver.
- Potential tuition savings
For more information about the CU Succeed Gold Program, click here.
CU Succeed Instructors at LHS
|Chris Chou||AP Biology|
|Scott Dickinson||AP Calculus AB|
|Rebecca Freeman||AP Psychology|
|Laura Güida||Honors Chemistry|
|Kiley Spirito||AP Physics 2|
|David Hoffmaster||AP Environmental Studies|
|Doug Johnson||AP Calc BC, Honors Trig, Honors Pre-Calc|
|Emily Knapp||AP Chemistry|
|Tracy Pearce||AP Literature|
|Kelly Lubkeman||Honors Chemistry|
|Hartena McDaniel||AP English Language|