75% of LHS students participate in co-curricular activities!
Some co-curricular offerings include:
- Leadership Forum
- National Honor Society
- Student Council
- 9th Street Jazz
- Technology Student Association
If you are interested in a club, please stop in the main office for a complete list.
Participating in co-curricular activities has many benefits for students
- Participate in activities that improve LHS
- Provide students with volunteer and leadership opportunities
- Experience extended learning opportunities outside the classroom
- Meet new friends with similar interests
- Have Fun!