Longmont High School is home to several instructional focus programs, which include Advanced Placement (AP) and Honors courses, Concurrent Enrollment options with CU Succeed Gold and Front Range Community College, High School of Business, and Medical and BioScience Academy.
- One of the state’s largest selections of AP and CU Succeed courses with 26 AP courses and 13 credit options from CU Denver
- Home to the Medical and BioScience Academy (MBSA) which provides rigorous college-preparatory curriculum and instruction that prepares students for highly-competitive admissions, and post-secondary education programs in medicine, research, and allied health services
- The High School of Business Pathway Program through MBA Research partners with colleges and universities across the nation to offer coursework to prepare students for college and university business schools
- Excellent STEM education through course options in science, math, engineering, and computer science
- Partnerships with University of Colorado Denver, University of Colorado Boulder, Colorado State University, and the University of Northern Colorado
- Over 60 percent of Longmont High students are enrolled in AP, Honors, MBSA, and/or High School of Business coursework
- LHS seniors are awarded on average $4 million in scholarships annually